Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

Missing in Action

Some of you may have noticed that my blog has kinda been MIA recently, and I'm really sorry about that. I'm not sure exactly why I have been MIA, but currently I have been on a downward spiral and have lost the motivation for almost everything in my life. This has led not only to me not updating my blog, but also to me leaving the virtual world with all my errant thoughts and feelings.

This downward spiral has not only led to me neglecting my blog but in no uncertain terms has led to me neglecting myself in terms of my diet. I've completely forgotten about it. I've eaten what I've liked and have even narked off the occasional gym session, complaining of lethargy and a general lack of motivation to go. In the last few months, this has led to me putting on a stone of the five stone I had managed to lose. This means that my gut hangs out far more then it did before, and the nice clothes I bought are a bit tighter then they once were.

I did, however receive one bit of good news yesterday. I go an interview for a job at my local theatre, the Bristol hippodrome, so things are looking up, and I resolve to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment